Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Very, very nice: honey-coated honeysuckle and sugar cane.

Very very sweet and very very honeysuckly. It's obviously quite rich and takes a minute to sink into the skin properly, but once it does it feels very soft. I think it's kind of a lush, full on, late summer tropical garden vibe.

(It's not the glop I would have chosen as most florals aren't my thing but all the Naughty scents were full of death notes)

Origin: The Trading Post via one of the pair of lovely forumites who agreed to split an Inquisition with me.

Initial Thoughts: I almost clapped when I saw this lovely tempting lotion with beautiful notes. And then I almost cried when I saw that every single Nice bath oil and perfume had deal-breaking notes. But now I get to enjoy the sugar-coated goodness of one of my favorite flowers.

In the Jar: It's a bit runnier than I expected from something called "Glop"; more of a sauce consistency than a batter, if that makes sense. The scent is divinely sweet honeysuckle, all drenched in sun and gold and honey.

On My Skin: I tried it on one elbow, since that's a particularly thorny problem as far as dry skin goes. It did take a moment to rub in and sink in, but once it did it improved the situation immensely. The scent isn't quite as tooth-achingly sweet on my fingers, though it's still very much sugary honeysuckle. I shook the jar up before trying it on the other elbow, just in case anything had settled or separated in transit. It remained that slightly runny consistency but treated the second elbow just as nicely.

Verdict: I would like Glop to become a Thing, please. While I'm at it I'll shoot for the moon and hope that Nice Glop in particular becomes a Thing, although I'll take it in any combination of notes that I can wear.

I got a Nice inquisition for Christmas. The glop is quite a bit runnier than I expected but sinks in well with a little massage. It's a lovely sugary honeysuckle that would layer well. There's a good amount of scent as well and the moisturizing properties are good but less so than a Villianess whipped. I would love to see glops in other scents be a permanent addition to the Post.

In the jar: Wow. This smells seriously, like fresh, on-the-vine honeysuckle. That's amazing.

On the Skin: My skin type really likes to eat moisturizer. So it didn't take long for this lovely concoction to sink in. Now that it has, the honey note is starting to emerge, yet without diminishing the quality or freshness of the honeysuckle at all. Additionally, something about this honey note is adding a touch of lemon into the mix, like just a bit of light citrus zest, and it's really a very lovely mixture indeed. (Upon reflection, I think the citrus might be a bit of that sugar cane showing itself!)

In all: I join the chorus of those asking for Glop to become a Thing at the Trading Post, and for some version of Nice Glop to be a thing for sure- not only will enjoy this through the remainder of winter, but I hope that it lasts me long enough to go well into spring. :wub:

Edited by VioletChaos

Honeysuckle and sugar. This is sweet, fresh honeysuckle. Pretty and floral.

The consistency is again very gloopy and oily. Extremely moisturizing.