Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Sin on its own is almost overwhelmingly cinnamony, so adding cinnamon pumpkin spice to it is too much for me. This smells like sharp cinnamon red hots candies, and turns my skin red and burns where applied...

Ugh when will I learn? I don't like pumpkin spice apparently. I want to - really really want to. But it always goes sort of funky buttery and just doesn't smell right on me.

That's all this is to me. Weird buttery dry spice mix.

Sin is one of my favorite GCs, so I was obsessed with getting it in the Pumpkin Patch form. It truly is delicious. But also it's a Big Mood. Sin to me smells like black/red musk and cinnamon. Sin in the Pumpkin Patch takes those vibes and adds a thick swirl of pumpkin syrup to the recipe. Not maple syrup, but the kind of flavored syrup you add to coffees. It's very sweet and thick and almost too rich. Sin always simmers down to a beautiful musky incense, but Sin in the PP has no simmer; it is all big spice and sweetness and goopy pumpkin. It reminds me of Pumpkin Latte's take on pumpkin spice, just without the coffee.

I do love it, but I have to be in a mood for something this rich and sweet. Just like you'd have to have enough appetite left to finish a big gooey piece of chocolate cake without feeling sick. If you want to experiment with a similar effect, I think Sin oil plus a pumpkiny hair gloss could get you quite close. I'm happy with my bottle right now, but don't need to back it up or anything.