Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
AEris

Love Attraction

Based on a traditional Southern conjure blend, this oil opens up romantic opportunities, warms friendships, and simply draws others to you.

"Love Attraction contains rose otto and Bulgarian rose with French lavender, bourbon vanilla, ethically-harvested white sandalwood, and red clover extract from the TAL garden. It can be used on the pulse points as needed, and is appropriate for use ritually to dress sigils, red lodestones, and red figure or pillar candles. This oil was consecrated nightly for seven days, all during the hours of Venus and Sol."
I've been using this oil quite a bit lately. My husband and I are going through a very difficult time in our relationship, to the point where I'm not sure if he can rediscover his love for me - but I've been trying everything to rekindle positive emotions for us. Along with counseling and effort and all of that, I've been utilizing gemstones, TAL oils, a red candle, and my TAL Little Red Love Jar.
As for this gorgeous oil in particular, Love Attraction is a powerful scent, althoughy not in ways I intended initially. I have been awakening to a true love of myself, restoring my own inner confidence (rather than trying to project confidence). I will come back to edit this review given more time, to evaluate whether it helps my relationship, but it's been revitalizing to start taking better care of myself and truly believing in my self-worth.
The scent of Love Attraction is absolutely gorgeous and can definitely be enjoyed for its perfume as well as its properties. The most prominent note on me is the summery, powdery, hay-like red clover. It's lovely. I can sense the rose notes also. The other notes are very subtle and basically undetectable with my chemistry.
I love this oil and will continue to use it with good intention, along with TAL Amor and TAL Blessing of Isis.
<3 :wub2:

I have to admit that AEris's review piqued my interest in this particular oil. I am fortunate enough to have a very loving relationship, but the aspect of self-love is sometimes something that I've struggled with. As for the perfume, I definitely get both the solar energy from it (it reminds me to Sunlight in that regard), and the Venusian energy from it (reminds me to Mantle of Venus).

As for the scent, it's a summery red clover and tinges of rose. I whiffed some lavender on wet, but it's mainly a clover and rose blend. It smells lovely.

Energy wise, it's similar and different from Milk and Honey and Mantle of Venus. M&H feels like honey, sweet and slow. MoV feels more utilitarian and purposeful, it feels more about prosperity and bounty. Love Attraction feels like a pink colored ball of light.

I had a very happy day when I used Love Attraction, even if we were just running errands. I had a certain buoyancy, and more importantly it felt more about focusing on each other and on ourselves - both singularly and in conjunction. Love Attraction for me was about fostering my connection to myself and to mr. zee_zee.

I think it's a very useful oil, particularly in helping you balance everything that goes in life. It helps you focus on yourself and the other person in your life. To be mindful that - while, yes dishes need to be done, groceries need to be shopped for, the kids need to be looked after, you have chosen to share yourself, your life with this other person and that's equally important.