Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
milo

Sturgeon Moon Prototype 08

I'm not sure if there is already a topic on this prototype, so a mod can merge it if there is. Thanks first off to the lovely Sarah, for gifting me this sniffie. :wub2:

I have not had the pleasure of trying the released incarnation, and maybe this is it too, I don't know. First off, I'm getting a wet dampness. Picture a deep green pool with trout swimming about. There are moss covered rocks along the edge of the pool. It very much reminds me of a river that I grew up around, the Stein River that flows into the Fraser. A deep green rushing river. I'm familiar with Sturgeon, as they run up the Fraser as well, but that river is murky, and I can't really picture Sturgeon Moon smelling like this. After a bit, it's like the pure green water, but I'm getting a vanilla sweetness as well, kind of how I'd imagine vanilla infused rainwater to be. This kind of reminds me of some of the labs ice blends, but with water instead of ice. I really like this, and wouldn't mind trying the released version.

I think the prototype that is floating about is actually Sturgeon Moon 2008, prototype 5.

At least, that's what it says on the label. I have rarely seen this out and about. It's a deep, aquatic. Very gender neutral, with tons of fresh greenery. There's a whiff of vanilla, which warms it up a bit. Yes, absolutely lovely. Cool and watery, and what I had hoped the GC Prague would be.