Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Ella LaRose

Recommendations for a Plush Woman based on oil name:)

So. I got this idea by rummaging through the swap piles. I saw comforting plush companion, my instant thought was 'that's me!!'

And then I decided I wanted to find all oils whose name could describe a plush woman:)) a stunning fat goddess of cozy love! Sexual fluffyiness!!

this idea could keep going too! onto the idea of collecting oils named after goddess's, or oils for fairy creatures, or oils named after... And just kept going!!

So, can you recommend oils for a plush woman?

Edited by Ella LaRose

That's me all over!

Hecate

Baset

Fae

Le Lethe

Mme Moriarty

Depraved (swollen apricot...rawr!)

O

The Lights of Men's Lives

What have you got already?

That's me all over!

Hecate

Baset

Fae

Le Lethe

Mme Moriarty

Depraved (swollen apricot...rawr!)

O

The Lights of Men's Lives

What have you got already?

more of wanting to collect lists of oils names by idea:))

I like the goddess list, since I am pagan and teach, it would be neat to wear the goddess I am teaching. I have hecate. Innana would be awesome!

Want fat women rock list!: Comforting plush companion... not interested in what the oil smells like, just interested in the names:)))

Does that make sense?

And other people can jump in with ideas for oil lists to make too!

La Belle au bois dormant? Of course I will always throw a shameless plug for that oil...

This is a fun brain twister. I may have to think on it and get back to ya.

What does that mean? Off to look it up:)

La Belle au bois dormant = Sleeping Beauty :smile:

I would suggest you explore the Ars Amatoria collection, and read some of the descriptions - Beth has chosen some beautiful pieces of prose to honour with her perfumes. One that always brings to mind a voluptuous goddess is Bien Loin D'Ici:

This is the house, the sacred box,

Where, always draped in languorous frocks,

And always at home if someone knocks,

One elbow into the pillow pressed,

She lies, and lazily fans her breast,

While fountains weep their soulfullest:

This is the chamber of Dorothy.

Fountain and breeze for her alone

Sob in that soothing undertone.

Was ever so spoiled a harlot known?

With odorous oils and rosemary,

Benzoin and every unguent grown,

Her skin is rubbed most delicately.

The flowers are faint with ecstasy.

The Scarlet Woman, aglow with sensual indolence: red musk, benzoin, caramel accord, golden honey, and spiced Moroccan unguents.

But another is Le Léthé (oh, the prose for this one is stunning), and also Bordello (A decadent, deep perfume, lusty and luxuriant. The scent evokes images of velvet-lined Old West cathouses, tightly laced corsets, rustling petticoats and coquettish snarls of pleasure) - for me, it conjures up a visual of those olde-time curvy saloon gals overflowing from their bustiers :)

Excolo is another good one to explore, with all the Goddess types in there, but you'll also find some in Bewitching Brews. Oh - and also, Blood Pearl... but more for the description than name - lustrous, sanguine, soft and lavish :smile:

I'm thinking Bathsheba, Jezebel, Lorelei, Seraglio... all those lovely curvy women in the romantic and Pre-Raphaelite paintings... And Belle Epoque.