Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Dedee

Mother Shub's Gingerbread Temples

Mother Shub's lovingly hand-crafted gingerbread temples are sure to summon a little extra joy for the wee ones! Mother Shub's secret gingerbread recipe contains ritually-consecrated resins and pulped root from her own hydroponically-grown Saturnian ginger cultivar. Each temple is decorated with sweets from local candymaker Abyssal Addictions!

Has a nice, somewhat sweet ginger scent. However, as others have said, it's light and fades super quickly. I like it well enough, but there are ginger(bread) blends out there with better staying power.

Edited by bellumed

Well, this one has had a good 5 years to age. It's like if you took gingerbread pancakes, and dunked them in honey. It's super sweet, and the honey overwhelms most of the gingerbread. I feel like this has good staying power. I washed my hands, and it's still there. Plus, it's even overpowering the Gingerbread Dodo that I'm actually wearing.

Faint, sweet gingerbread and icing. Kind of like an incense gingerbread. Not bad, just wish it wasn't so faint! It's about gone in an hour.