Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Chelse

Freesia

So, i have just samples 51 and really like the freesia! I looked in the topic that has scents by note, and didnt see freesia. Any recs?

You can try the Search function in the upper left hand corner of your screen, just make sure to choose "Forums" so that it does not just search This Topic if you go right to it. I did it and got a few pages, unfortunately there is not a lot of instant gratification there.

Freesia isn't a note I have seen much in my days of Bpaldom. The only freesia containing Bpal I know of is Mad Kate which is a retail exclusive and you can only buy it in a store that carries Bpal.

Mad Kate - Honeycomb, Red Currant, Freesia, Vanilla, Rose Geranium, Thyme and Gardenia

I can't think of anything in the GC with freesia, apart from 51.. and Mad Kate has already been mentioned, but here's some from the LE/unimpable lot that might be worth trying if you can hunt down a decant -

Nymphia (LE): White rose, apple blossom, spun sugar, mango, cucumber, freesia, coconut, and lavender. Reviews

Octopus and Abalone Diver (Lupercalia LE): Ambergris accord, water lily, freesia, sea spray, molluscan seashell accord, and driftwood. Reviews

Peacocks (Salon): Asian pear, white musk, bamboo pulp, violet, ambergris, sugar cane, night-blooming jasmine, plum, freesia, and moss. Reviews

The Smilin' Servitors' Hyperdimensional Holiday Hits (LE): freesia, eucalyptus, and yuzu, with sicilian lemon, massoia, opoponax, night-blooming jasmine, white bergamot, and copaiba oleoresin. Reviews

Jasmine Cottage (Neil Gaiman's Good Omens): Camellia, jasmine, heather, orange blossom, osmanthus, wisteria, thyme, angelica, freesia, granny’s nightcap, and English wildflowers. Reviews

Sunrise With Sea Monsters (Salon): Ocean mist, kelp, ambergris, amber, white pear, osmanthus, freesia, and seafoam accord. Reviews

The East (Neil Gaiman's Stardust): The scent of the winds beyond the wall: bluebonnet, passion flower, freesia, jasmine tea, mint, thyme, and redcurrant. Reviews

To search for a particular note, the easiest way is to go to the Advanced Search option, type in what you're looking for (eg freesia).. select 'Forums' and then choose 'Reviews' from the topic list, then check the button that says 'Display results as posts' - that will bring up any reviews that mention your word.

Hope that helps!

edited to fix a busted link :)

Edited by sunshinedaisybliss

Sign in to follow this