Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Aurelius

Scents with almonds?

Just in case anyone who wished me well on the midterm is interested, I got a 98%! :P

~ Penance

Just in case anyone who wished me well on the midterm is interested, I got a 98%! :P

~ Penance

Wow, congradulations! That's really really great sweetie! :D You should give yourself a pat on the back for getting such a high grade!!! :D

.... Or give yourself another BPAL order, as a 'Good job!' type thing... LOL. Sorry I couldn't help that sweetie!! You do deserve it though because that is a REALLY high grade, you obviously studied very hard to get it! So you really should pamper yourself somehow for doing so great! (For a job well done!)

--Mystina

Wow, congradulations! That's really really great sweetie! :D You should give yourself a pat on the back for getting such a high grade!!! :D

.... Or give yourself another BPAL order, as a 'Good job!' type thing... LOL. Sorry I couldn't help that sweetie!! You do deserve it though because that is a REALLY high grade, you obviously studied very hard to get it! So you really should pamper yourself somehow for doing so great! (For a job well done!)

--Mystina

Believe me, I would if I could, but I'm flat broke. :P

I literally don't have more than $2 and I already owe money to CtrlFreak for the advance she so generously lent me, so it's just not a possibility. :D

Why must the world be so unfair?

I don't know if you've had a chance to smell Snake Oil (a favorite of this forum), but I just tried Decadence this morning and it smelled like Snake Oil's chocolate loving little sister. Definitely a strong almond note in them both.

Yep, I've tried Snake Oil. :D

It starts off almondy, but it goes away fast enough that I can wear it (and love it) as long as I don't sniff myself while it's wet. :P

Wow, congradulations! That's really really great sweetie! :D You should give yourself a pat on the back for getting such a high grade!!! :P

--Mystina

Believe me, I would if I could, but I'm flat broke. :D

I literally don't have more than $2 and I already owe money to CtrlFreak for the advance she so generously lent me, so it's just not a possibility. :D

Why must the world be so unfair?

I'm sorry! :D That sucks so badly! *big hugs* well, after you've paid her back, make a "Good Job!" order. Once you have money to do it of course, just double it, since you'll be making up intrest for the time period that you DIDN'T get to order... lol.

I was just getting change together to roll up so I could buy more BPAL. :evil:;; LMAO.

Good luck!

--Mystina

I'm buying another 5mL of Hearth today, I think, but it's going on my mom's credit card since I'm still flat broke (I literally have $0.44 in my bank account). But I did pay CtrlFreak back, so I'm in the clear on that. :P

I'm buying another 5mL of Hearth today, I think, but it's going on my mom's credit card since I'm still flat broke (I literally have $0.44 in my bank account).  But I did pay CtrlFreak back, so I'm in the clear on that. :P

I'm glad your Mom let you order it on her CC! That was nice of her! *hugs you* I know how bad it sucks when you have no money. X.X;; I'm glad it all worked out. :D Did you order any other LE's before now? Just curious! And I'm glad you got to pay CtrlFreak back. :D

Yep, I already ordered 2 of Ice Queen and Gingerbread Poppet and 1 of Snow White, Hearth, Frost Moon and Midwinter's Eve. :D

My mom's too good to me. She really is, God bless her. She's such a great lady. :P

Yep, I already ordered 2 of Ice Queen and Gingerbread Poppet and 1 of Snow White, Hearth, Frost Moon and Midwinter's Eve. :D

My mom's too good to me.  She really is, God bless her.  She's such a great lady. :D

Wow, that sounds yummy! :P I just made my Yule order, 1 Snow White and 6 imps.. lol. ^^

And I understand... my Mom is the same way... she's WAY too good to me, and does so much for me... And the rest of our family. She takes care of me so well, no matter how horrid she feels with me being ill she takes care of me and stays strong....

Are you an only child? Plus, I'm sure your Mom knows you'll pay her back. :D Mom's almost always help out when their babies are in a bind! :D

Sorry if that made little sense, I'm out of it at the moment. ^^;;

--Mystina

Nope, I'm the baby of the family. I've got an older brother...9 years older, to be exact, so I guess I may as well be the only child. :D

The best part is I don't have to pay her back. She never takes the money when I try to, she just says to keep it and spend it on something nice. She's a real marvel sometimes. I always tell her I want to be like her when I grow up...although it's a little late for that now seeing as how I'm 22 and kind of grown up as it is. :P