Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Imp: All foody. Citrus cookies

Skin wet: Nom nom orange-glazed gingerbread cookies. Very classic BPAL foodie to me.

Skin drydown: Ginger becomes prominent. I've now iced my gingerbread house and moved my gingerbread bedbug into the house.

I have no idea why she called this bedbug, I hope there's an inside joke there somewhere. This is such an awesome scent.

Verdict; starts off foodie and quickly tames to a wearable ginger-orange cookie scent. Absolutely love it.

Bedbug smells like a gingersnap. It may be infused with a bit of citrus, but the ginger is definitely the star here. But it's a dry sort of cookie, not buttery or moist.

This smells much better than its name would have led me to believe! I'm glad I got to try it. :) 

In the decant, I get some sort of gingersnap or gingerbread cookies. Maybe a citrus note hiding in there somewhere? I can't be sure, as the scent of baked goods overpowers anything else. Yum.

On my skin... Oh no. Chemicals. Cinnamon always smells like this on me. I don't know why I expected anything different. Still, I cry.

Edited by bambi