Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Links and a progress update.

The links section has been updated. :D Many more will be added over the next few days!

As of tonight, we have finished all but five reshipments. Another batch of reshipped orders are going out tomorrow afternoon, and then one more on Saturday morning and I think we'll finally be done with that.

:P

The last of the international reshipments are going out in the Saturday batch.

I should feel relieved, but I won't be able to relax until the shipments actually arrive.

Starting Monday, we'll be able to get crackin' on the orders that came in while we were on vacation. At this time, I expect a maximum 10 business day day turnaround on them.

Back to work!

Fantastic! See, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Happily, I have all of next week at home, so I can keep my eye out for my parcel so it won't vanish into the depths of the local collection depot.

Thank you, again and as ever, for sorting all of this out. And for the link. *glows*.

whee!!!

all those back orders gone bye bye (and hopefully to their rightful owners).

Honestly, I'm happy for very selfish reasons. I felt guilty about ordering more until i knew things were taken care of! And my Blood Rose imp is getting frighteningly low (can i get a woot woot for my first 5ml?). Plus, Dana O'Shee WILL be mine... unless of course there is a reshipment waiting out there in the mist (Beth - did you get my PM about that and the job?)

But still, yay for Scent Goddess getting out from under!

:P Wonderful news - I'll watch the incoming mail with interest!! :D

Elizabeth, if my original parcel ever shows up I'll of course send extra cash to cover the cost of the contents, as I have more than enough friends to distribute the oils to, and it seems so unfair that you should have to bear all this extra expense.

Rosie

XXX

i, too, am relieved to hear that the lab is digging out from under all of this, well, shit! lol i knew you could do it!

and, yes, i would like to know if you had to resend mine b/c of a loss or b/c you rec'd it back at the lab. i *really* want to pay you for at least cost of materials. it is only fair!!!

Good on y'all for digging out from that mess. :P Must go look at links now!

And I'm really hoping my stuff gets here today because I'm going out of town tomorrow to visit a recent convert and I want to take her some new stuff to sniff! :D

(edit: No such luck, unfortunately - but the friend in question has a lot of scents I haven't smelled yet, so I get my fix tomorrow. And my package WILL be here when I get back on Tuesday, yes it will, it musst, preciousss...)

Edited by Shollin

Great links! Thank you so much for all your hard work! It is appreciated!

Yay! Three Cheers for Elizabeth! Thanks for the update, I just want to let you know I got my package today. I am in heaven floating around on cloud 9. Thank-you for helping me to smell so bewitchingly good!!!

Edited by sirensongsouth

Elizabeth, I was wondering if are you able to take new orders yet. I know you're swamped so I thought I'd ask before I put in another order. You must be exhausted!

Elizabeth, I was wondering if are you able to take new orders yet. I know you're swamped so I thought I'd ask before I put in another order. You must be exhausted!

I was wondering the same thing...the longer I wait to order, the longer my list of imps to order gets! :P Not that I'm complaining, lol. Also, I wouldn't want to add to what must be a stressful situation for you, so I really don't mind waiting. :D

I have been waiting to order until things calm down, too... so many more Imp's Ears to try, and big bottles of the ones I loved best from the last order. :P

I'm waiting for a delivery, and also sent an e-mail requesting international shipping costs on another order.

Although I want to put yet another order in, I won't confuse things any more until I get a shipping cost on the order in the pipeline (which is for a friend who doesn't have PayPal - aargh! it isn't even for ME!!!).)

I hope the delivery comes soon - all my Imps Ears are becoming frighteningly empty and I'm facing a BPAL-less time ahead ..... :P

Rosie