Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A yellow smell. Old foul, bad yellow things. Honeysuckle, chrysanthemum, balsam, hydrangea, and helichrysum.

In the imp: Almost sweet and buttery! That's interesting. Must be the balsam and the honeysuckle.

Wet: Huh? Lots of the florals. A bit sharp, from the mum, as mums tend to go sharp on me.

The dry-down: Oh, that's much better. The sweetness and the flowers have now combined. Think I'll have to get a bottle of this, afterall. For me, this will be a lovely summer-time scent. And like Julia Stone was last year, the description is mis-leading. :) Old, foul things, indeed. :lol:

So flowery! If I can get past the "A yellow smell. Old foul, bad yellow things." part, it's actually a pretty floral fragrance. I might have to decant a bit and label it something like, "Pretty Happy Spring Bouquet!" to trick myself into forgetting the unfortunate imagery.

Bottle: Horrifying sharp, acrid. I'm a little nervous to test this on my skin, but science!

Wet: Swirling Honeysuckle over a minty, herbaceous aquatic scent.

Drydown: The herbal quality settles down, and chrysanthemum dances in.

Dry: This is quite pretty on my skin chemistry. It's a lovely sunny floral scent, quite the opposite of what I get in the bottle.

Edited by ralenth