Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Pixie-elf

Will the lab put products on 'Hold'

Hi guys!

Okay... I can't order via the net, and I'm really wanting to try Sugar Skull badly, but I'm scared I won't be able to get the MO to the Lab in time.... Do you guys hold products? I sent a email to Elizabeth but since she's having email monster problems (I've had those, nasty little buggers, evil mean things that need repeative spankings, before they give in and leave you alone. Then they lie and say they won't bother you and always come back....) Whee, I'm sorry to bother you guys but I'm a teeny tiny bit nervous right now. ^^;; (And if you did answer me, I apologize cause I can't find it in my email.) I hope this makes some sense because my head is killing me right now, any help is appriciated. Thank you so much guys. ^^

Also, since only the lab knows how it smells, does it smell similar to cotton candy? I'm asking because it's the only reason I'm ordering it... :D I love cotton candy so much, my normal perfume is cotton candy scented so I'm ordering imps of the most cotton candylike scents... :P (From what I've been told that is! Hehe.) If it doesn't smell like it I'll just take and order 6 more imps... LOL.

I can't send money in through paypal cause I don't have a verified acct. on there which means I can't send anything... (I tried adding my Grandpa "Papa"'s credit card, since he's basically my father but it won't let me cause our last names are different!) So my options are basically money order only... He only lets me use his credit card over the phone so I'm basically screwed. =/ I'm sorry to bother you guys to ask for this....

Thanks!

Mystina

Try emailing Nella at answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com Otherwise i'm sure someone here might be willing to order or go to Black Broom for you in return for a money order.

Hey pixie, before you order you might want to read the Sugar Skull thread in the BPAL chatter area as well as the review of Sugar Skull. I think it's been described more as a brown sugar scent as opposed to cotton candy.

Try emailing Nella at answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com  Otherwise i'm sure someone here might be willing to order or go to Black Broom for you in return for a money order.

:P

Emailing Nella is always the better bet than emailing Beth for things like this, and Nella will take care of you if anyone can! I put June Gloom on hold with her help back when Paypal was giving me crap. :D

Try emailing Nella at answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com  Otherwise i'm sure someone here might be willing to order or go to Black Broom for you in return for a money order.

:D

Emailing Nella is always the better bet than emailing Beth for things like this, and Nella will take care of you if anyone can! I put June Gloom on hold with her help back when Paypal was giving me crap. :P

Hey guys!

Well, I have good news. My Papa(That's my Grandpa.) is allowing me to use his credit card to order some BPAL!

Now I just need to know how much Sugar Skull smells like Cotton Candy, because if it's not really close match and is more brown sugar like I'll just order more imps lol.

Thank you guys so so much for your help! You're all real sweeties. :D :D

--Mystina

I don't think they'll "hold" something for you, since their FAQ page says "Please keep in mind, however, that we will not process any order until the money clears," but I'd agree with emailing Nella about it. You never know. :P

~ Penance

Now I just need to know how much Sugar Skull smells like Cotton Candy, because if it's not really close match and is more brown sugar like I'll just order more imps lol.

Just keep in mind you can't order Imps of Limited editions :P If you're not sure and don't want to order a whole bottle, someone usually has some up for swap at a later date

I think she meant order imps of other scents instead of the Sugar Skull, but I could be wrong... :P

God, I hope Sugar Skull doesn't smell like cotton candy. I can't tolerate the smell of it...I'm hanging my hopes on Beth's description. :D

~ Penance

I think she meant order imps of other scents instead of the Sugar Skull, but I could be wrong... :P

God, I hope Sugar Skull doesn't smell like cotton candy.  I can't tolerate the smell of it...I'm hanging my hopes on Beth's description. :D 

~ Penance

Yeah, I know... hehe. I figured I might as well go on and order it though and if I don't like it I can put it up for trade... :D

I mainly ordered cotton candy-like scents... hehe. I LOVE cotton candy, am addicted to it, so I'm hoping maybe it smells a bit like it. lol.

Always a sensible choice with LE's. I figure they'll be easy enough to sell if they crash and burn, so I ordered some of all of them. :P

~ Penance

Always a sensible choice with LE's.  I figure they'll be easy enough to sell if they crash and burn, so I ordered some of all of them. :P

~ Penance

I just wish I had the money to do that! LOL. I so wish I would have discovered BPAL last year, I'm dying to try Snow White. :D darnit. lol.

Is there any certain reason why the number of the LE's that they make are 313? lol. :D

--Mystina