Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
twistygirl

Pisces

Green, soft, watery. I cannot pick out any notes, alas...

An imp of this was recently gifted to me by my beloved SW, another Piscean.

This is a watery floral with a touch of pretty sweetness, and I so wish I knew what these notes were!!

This smells so gorgeous to me and, more importantly, on me! The floral note is robust, dewy and smells SO FAMILIAR to me. I can't pin it down and it's driving me crazy. It makes me think of a large flower with thick, waxy leaves or petals. Is it lotus (or is that the aquatic note messing with me?)? It is an orchid? Argh! So pretty, and I can't even give it a name!

It dries down into a lovely, artful blend of all of those aspects without one trying to overtake another.

It's on my wrists now and the smell is coming up to my nose. How beautiful!

My only objection is that it doesn't last very long! In about an hour, I won't be able to smell it at all. But I would spring for a bottle (if and when available) in a heartbeat!

Jasmine on wet, but as it dries I get the 'aquatic' note that everyone talks about and I think it's definitely lotus since the water is sweet.. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a bit of civet/musk also going on. There's also something almost 'peppery' at the base of this.

Not my style at all.