Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
fairnymph

NVF10

Pale yellow oil. WISTERIA! and orris with dry woods. Weirdly viscous oil, too - the pipette won't suck up more than a tiny bit at a time. Maybe a jasmine note in here, too? These are florals I simply cannot do, so no further testing for this one.

Woo. Hello WISTERIA.

I also swear there's a hint of honeysuckle in this. And maybe a touch of orris/jasmine, a sharp high pitched floral.

Woof. So not me.

Yup, I definitely get wisteria and jasmine here. My skin amps the heck outta jasmine, and almost immediately that's all I can smell. :(

From the vial, a peppery spicy scent, then another whiff and it's peppery floral. On my skin it's a dark, complex heady perfume with strong floral. As it dries it begins to turn to fancy soap and strong florals. Very strong florals, ugh. Now this has turned heavy floral with an astringent tone that makes me think of cheap perfume.

Wet, this is the kind of scent my SO brands "a whore's handbag;" a strong, spicy floral with a heady solvent note. This has the feel of a Conjure Bag blend, like the older sister of Follow Me Boy.

Dries to a black floral bouquet. Orris, jasmine, soap, possibly gardenia, with a dash of black pepper. Lush and blowsy, but still sophisticated. I just can't work any of these notes.