Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
antimony

Peace

Peace is a strong, sharp lavender. It's heady and encompassing. I think there are some woods and herbs that are sitting beneath the lavender. After a while the lavender really softens up and calms down. That is my favorite part of the blend. It is very calming and relaxing. Grounding. I found that this had a medium throw and a long wear-length.

Peace

Very first impression was pine, but then it immediately morphed into lavender. There's more to it than lavender, but I can't seem to pin-point other notes. It has a dusty, powdery feel to it. It's a feminine, minty clean floral, just as lavender generally is. There's a very slight sweetness to it, as well.

[3 - Like] Lovely, but this isn't peace to me. Lavender reminds me of a bad roommate I had; I used to spray lavender in the room because she made the room smell. Now, a lot of times, strong lavender fragrances remind me of her, which was not especially peaceful times.

It smells like a lavender-lilac scent to me...better in the imp than on me. My skin amps the florals strangely.

This smells almost identical to the TAL Peace. Except I feel less peaceful wearing it, which is as it should be I suppose :P.

There is lavender in this, but there's also lilac... which has been known to do strange things to my skin. And it does... but I am also guessing this has some myrrh in it, because despite all the herbal goodness, there is a warm base to it. Maybe wood? It's hard for me to guess because of the lilac in the blend.