Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

I mostly get peach rather than pumpkin from this one, which isn't bad, but warm, lightly spiced peach is more of a summer than a fall scent to me.

I was hoping my skin would amp the peach as I love peaches. Somehow I ended up ordering whole 5 ml bottle blindfolded even I was very suspicious of pumpkin :D  Not that I wouldn't like pumpkin but I'm unsure if I wanted to smell like one. 

Wet this is pure mellow pumpkin and nothing more. Very foodie. But when the perfume hits the skin it begins its beautiful metamorphosis - this is kind a morpher on me, in a good way. It's still mostly pumpkin but the peach is growing and I get some spices too, but not sure which one. I usually pick the clove wherever there's a hint, but I don't actually find clove in Jack. It must be the nutmeg then. 

Drydown is much lighter, not so heavily foodie anymore. Peach is strong and lovely here, pumpkin is noticeable, nutmeg is bringing some warmth. It's been an hour now and it's still going fine, let's see how long it lasts. This is light enough to wear at work/office, but strong enough to make me feel confident and joyful. I really like Jack but there's something making me a little bit unsure. I think I'll let it get some age.