Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
abejita

Flower Moon 2009

April, too, marks the apex of the year's fertility, expresses the reawakening of the sexuality of the Earth and her inhabitants, and May's full moon celebrates both the fecundity of the creatures and flora of this world and the vibrancy, rejuvenation and life-affirming energy of Spring. Flower Moon embodies the unrestrained bliss, energy and color of the season: a bouquet of vivid, sexy blooms, coated in thick, golden honey... wisteria, swamp jasmine, honeysuckle, daffodil, rhododendron, phlox, and a mix of California wildflowers.

For something called “Flower Moon,” this actually doesn’t smell very flowery in the bottle. I probably would’ve said it was a foodie if I was smelling it blind. A bit like one of those tarts with jellied fruit or something, though I guess it’s wildflower honey I’m smelling. It’s actually grassy and banana-ish more than anything, though it doesn’t hit you over the head.

It’s more floral on my skin, but waaayyy too subtle. This one basically disappears on my skin, with some light jasmine being all I can detect. Boooo.

Edited by bellumed

Sadly, this is not for me...this is super honeyed soapy jasmine of DOOOOOMMM on my skin. Oh and a bit of wisteria. It's

more tolerable in my hair with some argan oil, got even compliments from pure strangers but alas, flower Moon is not me :/

To swap you go :(