Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
persianmouse

The Tea Room

So, a lovely little robin gifted me this lovely little UNRELEASED PROTOTYPE Room Spray. I have no idea if it will ever be released to the general populace.

The Tea Room smells of Tea and Sugar.

Actually, it smells just like that instant ice tea mix you can get at the grocery store.

But in a good way. I like that smell.

This is like opening a vacuum sealed bag of THE most expensive tea you can buy. There is a touch of citrus and maybe a bit of aquatic as well. This would be the perfect room scent for a hot summer day. Very crisp and cooling.

Oh hella yeah. Oh man, this is really, really, really good. And it would be an AWESOME addition to the Atmospherics collection!

It makes me think of Embalming Fluid (one of my favorites) with black tea and a teeny bit of smokey tea. This is so gorgeous!

PLEASE release this PLEASE!

Slightly spicy, slightly smoky, dry, black tea leaves and citrusy bergamot with maybe a watery green tea and hint of mint after a while.  Has a masculine leaning quality and, after a few minutes, also kind of reminds me of a generic bathroom cleaner smell with the minty, citrusy, watery tones.