Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
alicia_stardust

Jonathan's Coffee House Atmospheric Spray v1

This is a coffee house, alright! I freaking love the smell of coffee, and this is perfect.

This is very evocative. It's like walking into a coffee house on a slightly damp, drizzly gray day. It's warm inside with just a hint of condensation on the bottom rim of the windows. The walls are darkly paneled. There's a deeply aromatic menagerie of coffee blends on the air; mostly dark and dry coffees, but there's a little hint here and there of something creamy. A small dribble of chocolate syrup occasionally makes itself known through the heady coffee.

I was gifted a small amount of this from a very kind forumite. I hope that it gets released one of these days because it smells absolutely amazing.

It's the perfect scent of coffee blended with cream and caramel syrup. :yum: :coffee:

Edited by angelicruin

Jonathan’s Coffee House

This smells just like I expected-coffee! And also sweetness, like brown sugar, hints of latte and mocha. This brings back memories of Italy, I remember the smell of the cafes, ice cream parlours and even the motorway service stations, all were filled with the loveliest smell of sweet baked goods and roasted coffee. This smells just like that-I smell sweetened coffee (not just a roasted coffee smell, but a mocha scent with chocolate) as well as sweet notes like pastries and creamy desserts. A hint of tiramisu as well! There may also be a bit of spice, as this reminds me of El Dia de Reyes and Eggnog Latte. But the dominant notes are coffee and brown sugar with cream, though I also seem to smell something dry and crisp like a biscuit or macaroon note in the background. The coffee note does fade a little fast though, leaving that biscuity sweet note behind, it smells crisp and vanilla-spicy. I would love to see this released one day, or something similar with sweet coffee… :beg:

This be coffee heaven! For Realz and srsly and stuph. It's a cross between deep dark roasted coffee beans and the scent of frew brewed coffee....with a touch..a mere whisper and teasing hint of mocha. But mostly it is a full bag of coffee beans I want to dive into and roll around in.

The fiance who worships coffee and believes there is no life without it....is plotting ways to steal my bottle of the precious.

Beth? Ted? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE release this up for sale (insert song melody here) This is fabulous and wondermous and made of win and awesome sauce.

It is beyond heavenly and fabulous if there was such a thing..it is!

I second Coldfire's request/plea.

A very generous forumite sent me a sample of this and I am savoring it completely. It's the aroma of a coffee shop, all right, but a spectacular one, one that sells gourmet chocolates and flavors and makes you happy to walk in the door. In fact, this reminds me most of Monsterbait: Underbed--my personal happy scent. There's hazelnuttiness, chocolate-y goodness, and of course, enough coffee and mocha to make me giddy.

I want my apartment to smell like this all the time, especially on down days.

Edited by tarotgirl

I don't know why I haven't reviewed this yet....

I love the smell of Coffee. Real coffee that is. The various coffee notes found in most perfumes.... not so much. Most have a plastic edge to them. Many smell stale. Some are so dark and unsweet that they almost smell burnt. I've tried so many eternally hoping for the real thing, but I am always disappointed.

Jonathan's Coffee House is the one and (so far) only exception. It's rich, smooth, creamy, and sweet (but not too sweet). There's definitely a mocha note, as well as cream and sugar. It's strong and long-lasting... a few sprays i all I need

The closest perfume I've found is IXHV4 (another prototype). I do like it, but it doesn't compare to the glory of J's Coffee House (too dark, not sweet enough, more... simple)

Even though it's taboo to do so, I occasionally spray some in my hair. Probably not the brightest idea, but I've never had a reaction of any kind and it smells sooooo good.

This prototype was sold only at the very first cobwebs, which happened over three years ago. The more time passes, the more I doubt the lab has any intention of releasing this (I've heard no discussion on it or any collection that it would fit with). But thanks to a swap with a friend, I do have enough to last me a very long time (probably more than I will end up using to be honest)

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: