Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
GalaxyLei

Gossamer v3

In the bottle: Hmm, smells like soap.

Wet: Still soap, sort of a bubble bath smell.

Drydown: The soap fades and the lovely white florals come through. This is Lilac Wood without the woods, and is the closest thing I'd found to Moonshine and Mist, although I'm not sure which notes they share. There is something sharper in this though, I'm not sure if it's ginger or licorice or something else, I only catch the barest hint now and then.

Gossamer wears very close to the skin, not much throw or staying power but that's normal for white florals on me. Definitely a keeper as I hoard white florals. If you miss Moonshine and Mist and can get a bottle of this it's a good match.

Yes I agree what has been shared above. Definitely a Moonshine and Mist or maybe Lady of Shalott vibe. Gentle, dewy white florals, and gossamer. There was a stage that was vaguely toilet cake or soap, but that does fade away and this stays pretty. Mine sits close to the skin too, but application on the crux of the elbow seemed to help with longevity. Would probably need a reapplication if going out, though. I will have to deathmatch with Leanan Sidhe but I think I like this more. Has less green bits than LofS and LS and more light floral.

Very nice!