Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
sarada

That! The Terror From Over There!

A swarm of chittering greens, smooshy kiwi, and wasabi.

I sniff this with a comparison to Velvet Cthulhu because that's one of my favourite green scents and they have wasabi in common!

It's much sweeter, the kiwi is bouncing around going haaaaaaaaaai, look at meeeeeeeee. Not like The Carpathian Mountains does (seriously, to me that smells JUST like kiwi) but still quite yped up. But the wasabi keeps it in check and amps up slowly but surely so they're really vying for attention. I like the idea of this as a 'palate cleanser' - an olfactory palate cleanser!

Quite the nom.

Wet on my skin, this has a beautiful fresh-cut green smell with just a bit of kiwi underneath. As it dries, the kiwi becomes a lot sweeter and juicier, and the greens kind of fade to the background. I think I smell the smallest bit of wasabi adding a bit of bitter spice to balance out the sweetness, but overall it's kind of a sweet, fresh, slightly fruity green scent. I'm really loving this and can see myself wearing it a lot this summer!

Astringent, green and spicy. I don't get any of the kiwi other than a watery-ness that I can blame on it. The greenery is quite herbal, there is no sweetness when it's on me. I can't say I'm a fan.

3/10

Very very candy fruit sweetness in the IMP. Smells faintly of Vix

Mmmmmm on me it’s very green and sweet. A small small hint of spice but hardly noticeable at all. Thick, juicy sweet green leaves with hints of freshly mown grass.

This is a very green, clean, aquatic, sweet scent that reminds me of cool summer evenings. Love it!!

I had no idea that kiwi translates so well into perfume! That! reminds me a bit of Berenice, it has the same slightly perfumey airy feel to it.

It's basically a fresh fruity kiwi with a hint of mint. This doesn't morph a lot and has a lot of throw. That! would make a nice summertime scent, I'm not sure that I'll reach for it very often though.