Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Sistinas

Goona Goona

A soft, sweet peace and harmony blend. Used to create an atmosphere of compassion, understanding, trust and love. This is particularly useful in mediation, calming tense or volatile situations, and in strengthening relationships.

Sharp, strong herbal flowers. Very pretty at first, then becomes too much for my nose.

I was astounded to get two long-discontinued Voodoo frimps in my last Lab order; this one and Lobban. I think there was a purpose for it, though--Goona Goona's description is *exactly* what I need today, as I've been having some negative crap in my life lately and my biggest fear has been that it might disrupt the peace and trust that I value in my relationship. So I'm putting it on with intent today, along with the ritual I'm doing. It smells of lavendar and rose--calm, old-fashioned, lovely. There's an undernote of resin or patchouli, I think? I hope the frimp heralds its return; if so, I will buy a bottle. I'm my own worst enemy and need all the help I can get in creating a space of love and security in my own mind so that I can trust those things in my life.

Edited by Laurel the Woodfairy

Definitely smells rose and a hint of lavender, and something else that makes me think spicy. It does have the same Water of Notre Dame vibe of herbal flowers as a base, but instead of being watery, it's kinda spicy. It also kinda gives me a headache.

As for purpose, this sort of makes me think of Mantle of Venus. Whereas MoV is a little more readily available, I think I'll end up sticking with that.