Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Nepthys

BPALs that smell like Urban Decay perfumes?

I know UD's Cake has been discontinued but I really loved it. :P I've tried a few sweet BPAL - Snake Oil and O and some others - but none that actually smell like cake batter. Is there such a one that doesn't have almond notes or spice notes? Thanks!

Actually...she's right. Snow White, despite the occasional minty swirls of snow, smells a great deal like cake batter. Of course, it being a limited edition, it's going to be a hassel to get ahold of.

Another recommendation would be Ravenous. It doesn't smell exactly like cake batter, but it gets really similar smelling on my skin.

I was at Sephora today and caught a whiff of Urban Decay's Pistol. Mhmm! I'm pretty new to perfume and what I like--and I liked. =) So I was wondering if anyone on the forum could recommend me something similar to Pistol (yeah, you could see this coming.)

(I was *really* surprised to see that Pistol was a floral-based--Didn't really smell like a heavy floral. I have a very uneducated nose, ehe.)

I would suggest Pele. It's not an exact match, but it's in that gardenia/pikaki family. I actually like it more than Pistol.

Hm, I was wondering about Pele in comparison to Pistol. In any case, Pele's on the way so I'll get to sample its loveliness. =) (And yikes, thirty dollars for Pistol? It's a bit steep. lol, getting used to BPAL's affordability...)

Sign in to follow this