Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Nimthiriel

Planetary Magick: Sol

No description listed at the Twilight Alchemy Lab website.

Scent in the vial:

I'm purely sniffing this frimp, as I'm not into planetary/astro magic at all. I can smell a bright burst of lemon, but not much else. It is undoubtedly very sunny, though!

Wow...there are like no reviews for this..hmmm. Well, I have a bottle so I'll have a go at it...but I'm not very good at picking out notes!

In the bottle - Warm and spicy. A little bit of citrus...orange maybe?

Wet - Wow! Smells like sawdust and something a little bit sweet.

Dry - Smells like spicy sawdust! I really love this!

This is a beautiful powerful oil... I think it will be very powerful in my search for self-identification in chakra work...

Its very sunny, I can almost feel the sun on my skin while wearing it and swear things seemed brighter and clearer ...

Bright citrus smell, a slight bit of wood....

So I dabbed some Sol on because I felt like I needed a burst of solar energy, and I didn't have Sunlight around, so... why not go to the source?

The vibe is very different. Sol feels more robust and forceful. Sort of like doing core exercises. Sunlight, while full of solar energy, is much more gentle.

Definitely expansive, but in a different way from Jupiter. Jupiter has a bit of swagger, whereas Sol is simply... big.

Part of me likens Sol to shotgunning an energy drink. Suddenly you're very here, you're very awake, and you're very present.