Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Lunaratu

L'Estate Bath Oil

Carnation, golden amber, honey myrtle, beeswax absolute, summer peach, cardamom, and vanilla orchid.

I've hoarded my wee little decant of this for ages... I knew it was something special when I first sniffed it, but couldn't wrap my head around such a glowing, womanly scent. So I packed it away.

Nearly a year later, I broke it out, and good heavens :thud: Oh yes. Yes, and yes again. To my nose, L'Estate is all carnation & beeswax & vanilla orchid - lush & elegant, but so, so inviting. There's no discernible peach or cardamon - they've faded to just a faint sweetness - and the amber is deep & not at all powdery... Delicious, and perfect for late summer.

Monster is so right. I do smell like a fairytale... :dance: Edited by tartchef

In the bottle: This smells intoxicatingly of beeswax and peaches to me. If I leave the door of my bathroom cabinet open, it scents the whole bathroom.

Once on my skin, it's more in the amber-carnation range. It fizzes in the bath! It also works nicely as a moisturizer used at the end of a shower.

I acquired nearly two 4-oz bottles of this; it's fabulous and really long-lasting on my skin. Always on the lookout for more; it's my favorite bath oil evar.

This layers well with Blockbuster (Conjure Bag) or Eisheth Zenunim.

This smells like honeyed carnations, but as it dries down, I get more carnations and cardamom and ends up smelling... well, not quite as pleasant on me.

BOO. On wet it smelled delicious, but after toweling off... well...

This is perhaps the most beautiful blend ever. Rich, thick golden honey and amber combine with peach and vanilla. Cardamom and carnation add a spicy floral element that elevates the amber and honey to unbelievably golden proportions. It's the perfect scent for the hot days of late summer, and whenever I use L'Estate bath oil I feel ridiculously sexy. :wub2: