Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Pumpkin with tobacco, champa flower, carnation, and tonka.

First sniff: A pumpkin base with a gorgeous rich deep sweetness. I never expected to like tobacco, because I always figured it just smelled like cigarettes, but it seems to add a really nice deep, woody, almost-spicy note to anything its in, and paired with tonka its just fantastic.

Wearing: Oh, instant love. Smooth pumpkin underneath, sweet dark richness at the core, hovering just this side of spicy. Love.

I've been testing Pumpkin II for the last months and i can assuredly state if the Lab would have released this year Perversion in the Pumpkin Patch, it had smelt like Punpkin II.

I get mainly a less boozy Perversion on the drydown and every time i wear it i get confused since the resemblance is uncanny.

Edited by theredkilt

In the vial, this is deep and resonant. There's almost a coffee-like note which I imagine is the blend of tonka and tobacco.

Wet on the skin the pumpkin is drier and less immediately foody than in other blends - more resinous and woody. The carnation also lends a certain amount of nose-tickling sharpness. Not my favourite of the pumpkin blends, but still sure to be a regular in my autumn-winter scent rotation!