Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

First and most important, a thank you.

The most important thing that needs to be stated here is our love and thanks to Slythwitch for her time, effort, and love in creating this amazing forum. Thank you so much! :P

Thank you also to all the mods for making sure everything runs smoothly, and another huge thank you to all of the wonderful, bright, creative and insightful people that take the time to give us this much needed feedback on our creations.

I ruv you. :oops:

Elizabeth: Thank you for creating such a wonderful company and being so passionate about it. I think we're all more than happy to chat about BPAL, so it doesn't even seem like we're helping you out; but I'm glad we are!

Thank you to all of the lovely people on here who are considerate and kind and make this place a lovely and enjoyable place to be. This is a great way to fuel our addictions (for BPAL and other good things) and meet a few new friends!

Jenny :P

Thank you for all the wonderful scents...

But yes, this is a brilliant community and has already become the second place I check online each day. (LJ, of course, has to be first :P )

Sunday morning *hugs* to everyone :D

Yes, thanks to Slythwitch for doing a brilliant job, and to all the moderators for keeping it tidy :P I was very impressed with the mature way the troll was dealt with. The members here are the sweetest and hopefully it wont develop any of the spats that sometimes occur over in Lush.

But importantly a BIG thanks, to you Elizabeth, for feeding my obsessive nature with your gorgeous and wonderful products. Your customer care is first rate and, in my experience, incomparable to any other I have come across. Your products are amazing, and your care, dedication and skill shows in all you do. So thank you. :D

yes, thank you, elizabeth! your scents have opened up new horizons for me, mentally and emotionally.

many thanks, woman!

Thanks Elizabeth, you creative genious you!! I am totally addicted to your lovely oils. I look forward to a long, loyal relationship as a customer/friend. You are truly one of a kind!! I certainly hope you never get so stressed out with life and your other job and stop creating your oils. If you do, and I've stated this before, you might as well rip my heart out cuz I'd be lost without these gems!!

No, Elizabeth, thank you. Thank you for your fun emails, your amazing creations, and for giving me a spark of creativity of my own that prompted me to write, paint, and !play! again.

Thank you Elizabeth. You are my idol!

Jane

:P

PS. Please check out my brother's art website spiderwebart.com.

I think you will be impressed.

Thank you, Slywitch for creating this forum.

Thank you, Elizabeth for creating your wonderful oils.

Thank you to all the forumites who make me feel welcomed and give me a sense of belonging.

Thank you Slywitch! Amazing work!!

Fro all of you moderators who keep all this organzied--thank you!

Elizabeth--Thank you for sharing your creativity.

Boots

Sign in to follow this