Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
reina

BPAL blends that resemble favorite Gucci perfumes

Gucci Eau de Parfum?

that big square bottle with a round cap.

I don't like it but it likes me. it turns into a nice, clean yet deep powdery scent on my skin. a little sweet, but just a little.

any BPAL scents that would work along those lines?

other scents that agree with my chemistry are Gucci Rush, Emporio She by Armani (the long golden bottle), Emporio He Armani (the matte black bottle), Emporio Night (woman) by Armani, Escada Magnetism, "Dolce Vita" and "Hypnotic Poison" by Dior.

however, I must note that the scent of Lush's "Gavarnie" soap works perhaps the best.

oh, btw... jasmine & neroli agree with my skin, roses don't.

It turns into a nice, clean yet deep powdery scent on my skin. a little sweet, but just a little.  Any BPAL scents that would work along those lines?

I'm trying to get caught up on descriptions, Reina - maybe they'll help you decide. I'm not familiar with any of the scents you mentioned, but Beth has been cranking out some fantastic "clean" scents of late. For those and other ideas, you might look for reviews or try Imp's Ears of:

Lightning

Othello (which has roses as a component, but doesn't smell like them - you might try it and see what you think)

The Apothecary

Tempest

Tears

Unseelie

Unseelie is my gut reaction as the most similar to your description.

I don't know if this will help but these are the notes in Gucci EDP:

Heliotrope, Orange Blossom, Vanilla and Orris Absolutes

My all time favorite perfume is Gucci Rush, and I was wondering if anyone could make a reccomendation for a BPAL oil that is pretty much the same, or at least pretty similar

Yes and that is why it is one of my favorite scents.

I've loved Gucci rush like.. for 5 or so years.

I second the Xiuhtecuhtli recommendation

Sign in to follow this