Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Used to bring out King Solomon's virtues in your personality. Grants wealth and power, and the benevolent wisdom necessary to utilize it to your benefit and the benefit of others.

I can't speak to the effectiveness of this oil (yet) because I just received it -- I intend to use this before I go to my classes. (I'm a pre-med student, so benevolent wisdom is exactly what I need.) I will update this post later with my experience.

I can say that it smells like a beautiful, creamy, almost watery rose. It smells white. Maybe a slight citrus note in there. The scent is gorgeous.

ETA: OK, I touched my chakra points with King Solomon's before going to class tonight. (I don't know if that's what I'm supposed to do, but that's what I did.) I took my physics exam, and although I made a couple of mathematical errors, I felt strongly that I understood the material. I also had a wonderful conversation with my professor after class about whether scent exhibits wave properties in addition to particle properties, and he became quite animated and interested in it -- he'd never thought about the physics of scent before.

I know this doesn't necessarily qualify as wealth, power, or benevolent wisdom. But I'm using the oil in the context of long-term rather than immediate goals. Edited by Shollin

I have imp decants of many of the prosperity blends and this is the one I feel I most want a bottle of. Its my favorite of the prosperity blends, both scent-wise and the way it works. And it does work. It drew money to me rather quickly, and gave me the ability to spend it wisely. I'm incredibly impulsive with money (and everything else, whimsical Gemini that I am), so I REALLY need this blend, and I'm so happy it works so well.

King Solomon's is a gorgeous rose aroma, with a hint of an herby lemon, like lemon verbena or lemongrass maybe. (?). It isn't a bright pink cloying rose, not too sweet, but very golden and rich. Its definitely a regal fragrance (fit for a King), but with a hint of the sacred. Its an abundant smell, like the coffers of some rich temple.

The oil is thick and syrupy, light golden-yellow in color. I expected it to last longer than it does (rose usually lasts forever on me) but I think it lasts just as long as it needs to. It does have a lot of throw, it doesn't linger in the background. It demands notice.

Great stuff!

(Edited because I can see)

Edited by Extispex

I have been using King Solomon's for several weeks to help me with an investment- and networking-related project.

Every night, I have been writing down my objectives, visualising my goal and anointing a green candle with the oil.

The first week, I asked for a sign that I was going in the right direction with my project. In a matter of days, I started finding money on the ground on a very regular basis. Oh, nothing big, just pennies. But still, no matter how small the amount, the fact is that I was finding money where I never expected to and with a frequency that I had never experienced before. I took this as the sign I had asked for.

The second week, I upgraded to finding dimes on the ground :P I also focused my rituals on creative solutions to find new avenues for my project. It did not take long after my first meditation for someone to call me completely out of the blue and offer her help.

I am now in the third week of using King Solomon's and I have decided that this week I would work on getting rid of fear, being comfortable with the financial implications of what I am doing and trusting that the outcome will be positive. Well, the week has been filled with so many reassuring signs that I have no choice but believe that the Universe has got my back :D

Oh, and I found a $10 bill yesterday. Isn't the power of synchronicity just great?

This has a pleasant rose scent. I have been using it in the traditional manner for the last several weeks, anointing my third eye area and crown of the head while asking that I be granted the wisdom of Solomon (more details about this kind of ritual at luckymojo.com).

I didn't notice much effect until Friday, when I suddenly had a great idea for a particulary thorny personnel issue that had come to my attention at work. I discussed my idea with the stakeholders Friday and today and now everyone seems to be happy. This sort of problem-solving is usually difficult for me. I'm surprised at how well this went.

This oil seems to be more of a slow-and-steady, cumulative effect oil rather than achieving instant transformation. So be it.

I wear this pretty much every day, usually on my temples, so that King Solomon's wisdom might enter into my thick skull.

It smells like Dragon's Blood to me, I love it, it's warm and kind of salty.

So I wasn't expecting this to be a watery rose blend, which olfactory-wise makes me think of Mantle of Venus (not Venus, since that's way more concentrated). But oddly enough, the energy is masculine as opposed to feminine. It's a watery rose blend that puts you in touch with your emotions and your rationality.

I feel like this is a stabilizing blend, and while doesn't seem to have any overt earth energy to it, it gives that sort of vibe.