Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

In the bottle it smells like a delicious mix of vanilla cake and currants. Just all around yummy.

It's the same the first few minutes after application as well but as soon as it dries down it just smells like I walked into a store that burns and sells incense. I picked this up at Dragoncon 2023 and the labbie helping me noticed I tend to think a good bit of scents have an incense undertone but recommended this for my love of foodie scents. I'll try it again and maybe rapid age it like another reviewer did (just leave the bottle open for 15-20 minutes) and see if that helps at all.

Really sad because I LOVE how it smelled in the bottle.

I want to love this. I've tried to love it. But, it turns all to jammy currants on me which wouldn't be horrible at all except the vanilla cake goes plastic on me. This one is just not meant to be for me. 

It smells exactly like a cheap bakewell tart to me. That's not to say it's unpleasant (those bakewell tarts are tasty!), it's just VERY sweet with too much vanilla. I do kind of like it, but it's too strong and it's not something I'd want to wear. I'd rather smell it from a distance, or wafting past for a brief moment. It's not for me but if you like lots of vanilla I recommend it.