Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zillah37

Gamaliel

Gamaliel

The Obscene Ones.

Idleness and unconscious, uncontrolled, perverse sexual desire.

Governed by Lilith Nocturna, the Onokentauros, Mother of Demons, First Wife of Adam.

Gamaliel גאמאליאל

It started out odd and chalky/dusty, and then it turned into a dry coconut scent. (Coconut often smells like Fruit Loops on me, so whenever I smell that Fruit Loops scent I think there must be coconut in it.) But still dusty. It smells like what I imagine Coconut Pez would smell like, if they made such a thing. When it's drying it loses the dustiness but gets sweeter for a little while, and it ends up rather musky. When it's dry it's much smoother than I thought it would be. I think there might be a teeny bit of patchouli in this too.

It kind of reminds me of Eden a bit.

Edited by Shollin

in the bottle: smells like orange or lemon oil, sweet not tart. there's some yummy spiciness to it, too.

wet on skin: the same orange/lemony sweetness and spices.

dries down to a sweet, musky, spicey, fruity luciousness.

yumm.

wasn't sure i'd like this at first 'cause i thought it might end up smelling like lemon furniture polish, but once it dries that sharp lemon/orange note fades and warm muskiness comes out.

over all a nice, warm yet uplifting scent.

I had picked up a bottle of this at the DD Cobwebs event.

Once applied... sweet dark resins warm my skin. Underneath the resins, there's a trace of coconut. It's not a juicy coconut. It doesn't make it fruity at all either. It makes me feel like it's just coconut milk making it smooth and sweet. I'm also picking up on a bit of pine. It's a dark pine note... just adding a bit of flair to the already sweet resinous blend.

The whole thing is a touch on the dark side, but it isn't anything like Goblin (Or should I say that Goblin isn't anything like Gamaliel? ^_^). The coconut is way different! I'm loving this one a lot.

Thank YOU to a very generous forumite, who sent me a tester of the original Sephiroth blend.

Oh Gamaliel, you are an odd one. On wet. you smell like heavily spiced apple cider.

It dries to a dry coconut, spice and sandalwood scent. And my guess is red mysore sandalwood, as this is the kind of sandalwood I enjoy the most.

Gamaliel starts out smelling a bit like Skytyping with Chemtrails. Like fresh but sweet lemongrass. When it dries there's a darker note coming through which might be tobacco or clove. This is a difficult blend to pinpoint, it's warm and dusty but also tart and at the same time, creamy.