Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Showers you with blessings of good fortune. Use to attract prosperity in all areas of your life.

I've used Perpetuum Bonum and have found it to, so far, have been rather successful. I have used it with a focus mostly on money.

I initially anointed a $20 bill in my wallet. About a week later, I found an extra $20 that I didn't realize I had.

Coincidence? Quite possible! However, directly following that incident I also anointed the inside of my wallet and focused on being open to financial prosperity and luck. Within a few weeks I received my Federal tax refund...which was $400 more than I had expected. It came with a letter explaining I had missed a tax deduction, they had fixed my tax form, and were giving me the extra money I was eligible to receive.

Directly following that experience, I had a bit of an issue with my orthodontist's office charging me a late fee, though they never sent me anything telling me what I owed or when I owed it. I put a little dab of the oil on one of the overdue notices and called the financial manger, who told me that they would revoke the late fee.

Edit to add: Just a few days after I posted this review I had a phone call from a friend of mine. He was letting me know that the martial arts academy he attends was having a huge discount to pull in new membership. $35 per month for unlimited classes for life. Previously, a single class 4 times a month was over $80 per month. Again, it could all be coincidence, but I can't help but wonder if PB had something to do with it! Edited by Lady

i've had a decant of this for a long time...not sure i ever tried it. i think i did once long ago and had a good experience but never bothered to write a review and don't remember clearly what happened but, i have a feeling.... anyway, i anointed an orange candle tonight while visualizing and we'll see what happens. it does smell like cherry as others have said, with maybe a hint of herbs. i had some on my hands to anoint the candle but it's kind of a slightly waxy cherry scent as far as i can still tell. i find it cheerful and uplifting for sure, but wouldn't want to wear it in a perfum-y way by any means.