Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
TygherRayn

BPAL/MMU comparisons?

We have a topic for comparing Lush to BPAL .. what about these two companies? Since I'm making orders with them both .. I'd like to know if there's anything similar .. or something maybe that works well with BPAL for lotion bases and such.

Sands of Morocco & Old Morocco go nicely, though since I only have Sands in a Shavette I haven't worn them on top of each other yet. Amber a la Vanille is nice with O too if you want to amp up the amber.

I personally liked Honey Drop (in medium) as a good base for any vanilla BPAL blend as well.

Oh and I've had luck mixing BPAL scents with unscented Soy Good Whipped Body Spread.

I got the MMU Aloe Vera shower gel and body oil spray to wear with some of the more herbally Voodoo Blends (mainly Water of Notre Dame) and they work nicely together, the Aloe Vera is just a very clean, very subtle fresh herbal scent.

I also think Honey Drop works well with any of the honey-based BPALS.

Nancy mixed me a 50% Rosie Loves Vanilla/50% Ambre shower gel to use with Spellbound, works nicely.

I feel incredibly decadent...I ordered an unscented scrub from MMU and I took a shower with it today...I scooped about three spoons of the scrub into a little salad dressing size tupperware thing...added about 5 or 6 drops of Snake Oil....DIVINE!

I have a very light scent of snake oil following me around...and I'll kick it up a notch right before I go out by adding a drop or two directly to my skin...yummmmm

But what is it you guys????????????

please enlighten me

Sign in to follow this