Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Summerpixy

Typical time...

Okay, here's a weird one...

I ordered on the 29th of Feb... I got a CnS yesterday (March 30th) and I went to the CnS address and got this message...

Label/Receipt Number: ***********US

There is no record of this item.

Why Are You Receiving This Message?

1. Event information may not be available if your item was mailed recently. Please try again later.

2. The number was entered incorrectly. Be sure to enter all of the letters and numbers as they appear on your mailing label or receipt.

Does this happen frequently, or do I need to start freaking out? :P

I will bet on reason number 1. I have gotten that same message if I check the CnS URL soon after receiving it. I think it can take a day or so to register on the site, so you don't need to worry.

I will bet on reason number 1. I have gotten that same message if I check the CnS URL soon after receiving it. I think it can take a day or so to register on the site, so you don't need to worry.

Thankyou so much! I suspected it might have been something along those lines given that it would have been Friday afternoon, US time, I think (I got the CnS Saturday night, Melbourne-time) so thanks for alleviating my paranoia! :P

You should also know that the CnS system doesn't provide tracking information internationally, so even if it does get scanned in as being picked up, it won't actually be updated with any progress reports or delivery confirmation.

LadyLuckDoubt, all International orders turn up that error (or at least, they do for me). The USPS can't do international tracking, so the CnS email is the last you'll hear of your order until it arrives on your doorstep.

LadyLuckDoubt, all International orders turn up that error (or at least, they do for me). The USPS can't do international tracking, so the CnS email is the last you'll hear of your order until it arrives on your doorstep.

Hmm, my last one said it had reached the postal office or something. But thanks! :P

Okay, here's a weird one...

I ordered on the 29th of Feb... I got a CnS yesterday (March 30th) and I went to the CnS address and got this message...

Label/Receipt Number: ***********US

There is no record of this item.

Why Are You Receiving This Message?

1. Event information may not be available if your item was mailed recently. Please try again later.

2. The number was entered incorrectly. Be sure to enter all of the letters and numbers as they appear on your mailing label or receipt.

Does this happen frequently, or do I need to start freaking out? :D

I've had that happen before and my order rocked up ok. :P

Okay, I'm totally being paranoid here, but I'm squirming like a squirming thing and wondering if my order's been eaten or something. I ordered on the eighth of September, and according to CCNow the lab has my order as of the thirteenth... but I haven't yet seen a CNS, and I'm in the U.S. From the look of the CNS thread, lots and lots of people who ordered on the same date or after are getting their orders already... does this happen often? Only one of the three bottles I have coming is a 'Weenie, October 2011. The other two are Morocco and Helena. I... just really want to know what's up. I e-mailed the lab and haven't heard back yet, thugh I imagine they're insanely busy at the e-mail end of things too.

So... does anybody know if sometimes one bottle or so causes a delay? Or am I just being twitchy?

Usually if something is backordered there will be an announcement. I had made a Lab order on the 8th as well (US order, via PayPal), and I just got my CnS last night. I think there was probably a massive rush to place Weenie orders, so things are just a bit slower than they otherwise would be.

That makes perfect sense, and I'm glad to know someone else just got a CNS. Thanks! I figured there'd been a mad rush to place 'Weenie orders, I just wasn't sure if... you know... mine had slipped through the cracks or something. Twitchy me. :)

Aha! I've had a reply from the lab, and it sounds like October 2011 is backordered. That explains it! :) I'm much less squirmy now that I know that, and I'm looking forward to October 2011 even more than I already was, now. If it's backordered, it must be really lovely!