Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A love oil with a twist. Attracts new friends & lovers to your life by enhancing your personal magnetism and charisma.

I received an imp from a lovely forumite.

I wanted very much to like this; adding people to my life is one of my primary goals right now. Unfortunately, rose reacts badly with my chemistry and, on me, this scent is pure rose. It's very long lasting - even after showering I still smelled of rose.

ETA: I was able to use this for its intended purpose later, when my allergies were less troublesome. People seemed much friendlier, and I felt more open to other people on the days I wore this.

I'll just comment on the scent for now, as I've not gone out today. Wet, it kind of reminds me of Charisma, kind of a incensey rose. Dry, it is still rose, but more of a rose musk if that makes sense. Normally rose doesn't play nice with me, but this is so very intoxicating, I can't stop smelling my wrist. While Charisma is mostly dominant incense, this I find is dominant rose, with a kick. Kind of like it! Will report back later with any effects when I go out later.

Wow, this smells like a rosy sandalwood to me. Not really my type of perfume scent (I prefer fresh florals, etc), but it's a TAL oil, so scent isn't exactly the priority. Anyway I rubbed a tiny bit on my wrists, but mostly dabbed some behind my ears when I went out tonight to celebrate a friend's birthday at a local club.

I don't know if it really worked as intended, but I felt GOOD, like confident. I did meet a few new people, but they were friends of friends, so maybe. The funny thing is a casual friend was also at the club (unexpectedly) who I randomly see at social events once every few months, and I have no idea if it was this oil or not, but he asked me out on a date!

EDIT: I've used this oil a few more times and I'm starting to notice something - I think the oil takes away my tiredness and makes me animated and very lively and chatty. I guess you could say it brings charisma to the surface in social situations, and pretty much how I view use of this oil now. The tradeoff is though - I find that the next day I am TIRED. Dragging my heels tired. Which wouldn't surprise me too much as I've heard of tradeoffs with the use of some TAL oils.

Edited by maiea

This is myrrh - incense - rose in terms of scent. I put just a DROP, literally, a tiny test from the lid of the bottle, and it has very intense throw and is *very* heady. The energy from this stuff is crazy powerful. I'm a bit tired from running about all day, and so putting a drop of this on now is giving me the same feeling that downing full strength coffee gives me when I'm exhausted- awake but a little too wired.

I've not tested it out in the field so to speak, but the energy boost alone insures I'll be testing thugs out in many different situations. I look forward to exploring its magickal depths!