Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
astrid

Jasmine

Wow, I can't believe this hasn't been reviewed!

This is Jasmine indeed! While it is very Jasmine in the bottle, it becomes an earthy Jasmine on me. My husband was crazy about it and I can see why, but it's really quite amazing how well Beth hits these single notes on the nose! As for lasting power, I had only rubbed some on my wrists. It's not as whammo on the skin as when just smelling it out of the bottle and it didn't seem to last too long on my wrists, but I hadn't applied as much as if I really wanted to wear it.

119810077.jpg

BPAL blends which include Jasmine (vs. Nightblooming, Star) as one of it's ingredients:

Black Widow, Caberet, Delight, Eos, Euphrosyne, Feu Follet, Honeymoon, Ligeia, Kitsune-Tsuki, Mata Hari, Mi-Go Brain Canister, Moscow, Muse, Namaste, New Orleans, Oneiroi, Peitho, Phantasm, Santa Eularia De Riu, Siren, Suspiro, The Caterpillar, Twilight, Venice, Venom, Versailles, Vicomte De Valmont, Wicked, Wilde, Yuki-onna, Zorya.

In the bottle

A beautiful pure Jasmine. I hope it smells this good and rounded on my skin. I'm kinda picky about my jasmine only because I love it but it does not like me so I have to be a bit more careful when finding a good one.

On

Yes, it's that rounded, feminine scent we love, and it has that one bright ray of fragrance in the background that Jasmine has. There's absolutely nothing off or weird or too anything about this pure single note of jasmine. Some jasmine single notes have that sorta piercing jasmine about it? This doesn't. It's not cloying and it's not shouting he he.

30 minutes

Well, this is the best jasmine i've ever smelled.

Throw:

lovely throw

Scent category:

Floral

Summary

It's a perfect jasmine really. There's just nothing that "sticks out" that would interfere with any enjoyment of this lovely floral.

Purchase again?

Yes, a 10ml if I only could.

1-5 rating (5 being best)

Edited by UltraViolet

I didn't really need a jasmine singlenote to smell this... jasmine amps up something crazy on my skin and pretty much takes over any blend that it's in for me. Basically, almost anything with jasmine in it becomes jasmine singlenote on me, lol.

Jasmine singlenote is... jasmine. It makes me think of a bright yellow colour. Unfortunately, this is insanely smoky, sickly sweet, and nauseating on me, as always.

Edited by Blood onmy hands

Jasmine SN is ---- big, luscious nightblooming jasmine. Sultry and with a HUGE throw. It's the same jasmine note as in Noir.

And uhhh... it sort of smells like cat pee on me. No surprise there. :lol:

Jasmine - I agree that this is night-blooming jasmine, as it's one of the two best-smelling jasmine notes on me (the other being star jasmine). It's really bright and fresh, and very much a dead-on scent. Just gorgeous.