Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Its odd that I need to post this...

I received an email this morning asking if BPAL is closing down. I feel weird having to state this, but no, we aren't. Well, at least… if we are, no one’s told me. :P From what her email said this is some rumor floating around MUA.

[Why is that acronym giving me the heebies now?]

I just thought I should address this before this rumor got out of hand.

The email is still floopy at times, the USPS has a grudge against me, the site update was delayed, and I'm slow at being able to reply to everyone. But...

...well, that's business as usual. :D

Thanks for posting this, there was already a speculation threat starting (look at BPAL chatter :P :D )

No, no, it wasn't speculation. I was simply relaying what was posted on MUA and asking opinions if we should counter-post with "no, they are not out of business." But as I said in the chatter section...eh, more BPAL for me then! I will post on MUA if you think it's appropriate. I didn't want to do it without permission.

yes, i ceratinly wasn't looking to start any crazy rumours... just posted in reply to ebonykawai to say that the mere thought about made my heart stop! lol screw the mua'ers!

Edited to add:

HEY, BETH! WE LOVE YA, SISTA!

Edited by Cegirls

The email is still floopy at times, the USPS has a grudge against me, the site update was delayed, and I'm slow at being able to reply to everyone. But...

I have absolutely nothing interesting to add, I just had to say...

Beth! You used the word FLOOPY! :P

Done being insane now. (Well, I'll still be insane, but I'll do it privately where y'all won't have to read it. :D)