Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
shelldoo

Uncrossing

this one is very green to me

i get a hint of what i think is lime, possibly some eucalyptus, and some herbs, altho it mostly smells liek fresh lime juice to me, not the artificial lime but lime like if u were slicing it fresh.

I can't really distinguish any particular notes except for lime here, but it's more of lime rind than lime juice.

Magickal purposes for me went rather well. I mixed it with my own Dragon's Blood (not the BPAL) and felt much better about the situation I was in, mainly becasue I knew someone was plotting against me at work. It did it's job well. :P

First sniff: Ah… beautifully herbal, in a dark way. I have very short plane connections in both directions for my journey home for Thanksgiving; I might take some of this along just in case.

Wearing: Oh, this is… yum. Unexpectedly yum. Citrus-y herbal, much lighter than I expected. Back in August, long before I tried this scent on for review purposes, I broke into it in a moment of sheer frustration, and within an hour the situation had resolved itself. I’d actually forgotten about that until I smelled it again.