Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
shelldoo

Hand of Hermes

Develops concentration and creativity, and amplifies communication skills.

I kind of have yet to test it out for efficacy--when I tried to get some words down, my physical tiredness beat it out, sadly. >_> It does smell curiously like lavender in the bottle--the cinnamon doesn't come out until it's on the skin, and even so, it's not sweet at first. It's a sort of heat that you get from sitting in a sauna. If you could capture the scent of heat, this would be it.

I'll need to get an oil burner for this, though--while it's fine on my palms, it burned my forehead for a bit. (I'm also considering trying out Self-Expression and/or Nine Muses, eventually.)

I'm having a lot of motivation issues with editing because, well, the world. There is a project that I've been meaning to edit for six or seven weeks and several people are waiting on me. I am hopeful this can help me stay on task as I work on the project.

I applied the oil to the top of my wrists rather than the bottom since I will be using my laptop today.

The scent started off as others have said: licorice red hots! in a good way. shortly after the wet stage it backs down to a subtle herb and slight cinnamon. 

Going to try to work and see how it goes. Will report back.

Ok, it's been a couple hours and it's not quite dong the trick. adding blockbuster to the mix because I need to get some stuff done.

Edited by velvet