Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
lady_pandora

Night Queen?

I hope this hasn't been done already--I paged through lots of topics and didn't see it, but I can be ditzy sometimes.

My girlfriend wears something called Night Queen. It seems to be a floral with a touch of aquatic. I don't know exactly what's in it. If there's anyone out there who's familiar with Night Queen, I could use your help. I want to surprise her with some BPAL, and I'd like it to be a little similar to NQ so there's a higher chance she'll like it.

Thanks!

Do you know who the manufacturer is? I have some Nadina's Cremes Night Queen and can dig it up and have a sniff if you like.

Oooh Night Queen! That's one of my favorite scents too! Typically, Night Queen is a combonation of Musk, Rose, Jasmine and Sandalwood.

It sounds like possibly scents like Queen Mab, Morocco, or Namaste might have the same sort of "feel" to it, but that's just a guess :P

Funny you mention that--I *just* discovered the creme version in a shop here after having hoarded some I bought at Ren Faire, like, 10 yrs. ago. :D I'm mad for it. I'll have to think about which BPAL matches and get back to you on that. :P

Edited to add: Nadina's website says it's an "Exotic floral blend with a touch of sensual euphoria." Fat lot of help that is. :D

Edited by Laurel the Woodfairy

The Night Queen perfume oil that I used to wear smelled like night blooming flowers with a light aquatic. To my nose, BPAL's Midnight which contains (according the website) evening primrose, ruellia, flowering nicotiana, wild petunia, panani-o-kai, night phlox, night gladiolus, moonflower and Nottingham Catchfly, smells pretty damn similar. Actually, when I first put it on I said, "why does this smell like night queen?". Anyway, hope that helps.

The Night Queen perfume oil that I used to wear smelled like night blooming flowers with a light aquatic.  To my nose, BPAL's Midnight which contains (according the website) evening primrose, ruellia, flowering nicotiana, wild petunia, panani-o-kai, night phlox, night gladiolus, moonflower and Nottingham Catchfly, smells pretty damn similar.  Actually, when I first put it on I said, "why does this smell like night queen?".  Anyway, hope that helps.

Thanks to all of you! Midnight sounds closest so far--I need to look into it! :P

Sign in to follow this