Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Green tea, rose wine, scarlet musk, dried jasmine petals, ume blossom,
cherrywood, rice powder, coconut husk, and white amber.

I am fully obsessed with this scent. It's all sweet loveliness and relaxation. The rice powder and cherrywood come through strongly. There's an almost mouthwatering quality to this scent, probably from the rose wine and tea. But this reminds me mostly of luxurious, perfumed powders. The florals in this are perfectly balanced, and I think the scarlet musk must be what keeps it all from becoming cloying. I want to bathe in this smell, to splash about in it, to coquettishly prance around with a sparkly dust cloud of it hovering about my person at all times. It smells expensive and imported, but wholly approachable. I've been spraying it everywhere and I don't plan on stopping. 9.5/10

this is fruitier than i anticipated. before i looked at the notes again, i thought it was a sweet red musk and some kind of purple or red fruits, which i guess isn't too far off. i think i am mostly getting the rose wine, ume blossom and scarlet musk i get  some floral notes but it's primarily sweet red musk and wine. very pretty.