Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Ripe golden apples, white honey, and lotus cream.

Edited by Jenjin

Crisp apple with a floral backdrop. The apple is the strongest note on me, it reads as more red apple to me than golden. There is a haze of pale florals in the background, but I can't pick any out in particular. I also don't get any honey notes, rather a light minty undertone to the scent. Overall, I think apple lovers will like this one, a crisp apple scent with light florals and even lighter mint.

Nothing weird here! Just a nice sweet, crisp apple. I'm surprised this doesn't go powdery or too artificial, and definitely not like a green apple shampoo. It's almost a single note and really nice. 

realistic golden delicious apple flesh with a pretty lotus. though this is an actual hair product, it’s less shampoo-y than the fruit/lotus combo in peach vulva was for me. there is enough freshness from the apple to keep the scent from being overpoweringly sweet or floral. the apple does lose power relatively quickly & i am left with a light bodied honey & lotus with a bit of fresh juiciness from the apple. the cream & lotus lend more of a perfumey quality after the realism of the apple flesh fades. it’s a bit delicate & subtle in my hair, but present. gives an enjoyable, clean vibe.