Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

White oakmoss, plum silk, tuberose, gilded cedar, blue lotus, and red labdanum.

okay i promise i’ll update after it rests. but there is nothing here, so i wanted to add - 

this could be great. the plum silk reminds me of the gauzy plum of joyful romp- maybe bc of the tuberose as well-  i get the tuberose ‘in there’ right afterwards, and the lotus is sweet and around the edges. it’s perfumy, fruity, a little creamy. i can tell it needs to rest,  but it’s really soft and nice as it settles on my skin. if you liked joyful romp- it’s promising ! i may full size this one 

This reads as resinous to me more than creamy, it's a warm rounded scent. Nothing sharp or disharmonious about it at all. The florals are soft here and don't demand too much attention. The oak moss is grounding.

My overall impression on wearing is that I think this makes me smell like a boy that's just been taken out of a perfumed wooden chest. It's a beautiful chest with intricate carving on it and a soft lining for storing treasures. The wood has been lovingly polished with fine smelling oils and waxes over years of careful stewardship. Maybe there's a sachet of dried flowers inside to keep the contents smelling lovely. 

Out I emerge from the chest, a boy smelling gently of resinous, perfumed wood. A pleasant and soft scent. Unfortunately I don't often want to smell like a boy, and when I do it's not this type. I'm more interested in smelling like a boy haunted doll or some kind of headless fiend in leather. I'll try this one out on my husband and see if it's a better match.