Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Red musk, osmanthus incense, mimosa, hyacinth, red sandalwood, orris root, and red amber.

Just got my package yesterday, so this is a first impression test and is subject to change with more rest!!

In the Bottle: ohh, dry incense smoke? and dry amber and red musk

Freshly applied: so it's been a while but the dry incense smoke feel reminds me of the one in highest quality vagina. but this is different because of all that red musk/red sandalwood/red amber going on here (vs highest quality vagina smelled more pale gold with her notes). I'm not really smelling most of the floral actually, i think theyre getting overpowered, which is a little sad because i was really wanting to smell that osmanthus!

Drydown: Okay, sometimes i get whiffs of the more floral osmanthus part of the incense! (i hold the scent memory from this little shop in japan that had it, ughh that incense smelled so good) But mainly it just stays as a more vague incense smoke, mixing with the dry red amber, red musk, and red sandalwood for a smutty witchy type of scent. i would not be able to identify mimosa, hyacinth, or orris root in here. it's pleasant, it's the redder smuttier distant cousin of highest quality v, imo. (they're only related in my brain because they share a dryness and a similar incense smoke feel lol)

If you love sandalwood, this is one for you. The (fruity) red musk starts things off, but the red sandalwood and amber quickly make themselves known, especially the sandalwood. I don't get a lot of the florals, but the orris comes in as a creaminess tying things together. A total free love vibe in scent form.