Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Snow-laden cherry trees, winter peonies, white rose petals, and black plum juice.

Tested this from my blind-bottle since I know people are going to be looking for opinions:

The "snow-laden" had me wondering if it would have any of the snow note, and I do believe I can catch it while the scent is wet, a kind of bracing element to the first inhale that continues to linger and help differentiate the floral  notes. The peony and rose are very light (white, tonally) florals that play nicely together in the nose, they don't over power one another and it's definitely not a stereotypical rose. the dark plum comes in at the end, the breath after the sniff almost! I find it to be really inviting overall as a scent, androgynous and professional among the more bodacious shungas.

This is a beautiful late winter/start of spring floral. On my skin, it is mainly peonies and cherry blossoms, airy and beautiful. The snow note that wraps around them reminds me of Talvikuu's snow. It is fresh and sort of floral and promises spring soon in its wetness.

The plum juice is there as a soft undercurrent, bringing a fruitiness to the florals, but staying well behaved and a backing note. The rose petals are a barely there whisper helping to emphasize the florals.

Despite not sharing any named notes, this has a similar overall scent profile to Prague, which is one of my favorite GCs.