Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Dragon’s blood resin, myrrh, red musk, vetiver, black clove, and cassia.

What broke off the garlands that girt you?

What sundered you spirit and clay?

Weak sins yet alive are as virtue

To the strength of the sins of that day.

For dried is the blood of thy lover,

Ipsithilla, contracted the vein;

Cry aloud, “Will he rise and recover,

Our Lady of Pain?”

Granted, my bottle just arrived today so I should probably give it a couple of days to get past the mail shock, but I could not wait. This manages to somehow be the love child of Lust, Krampus, and Black Phoenix, Now with Added Cinnamon!™️ It doesn’t make any sense but that’s what I’m getting. The clove is pretty strong upfront, enough to make the skin on my chest tingle more than a little, but after it dries down it throws Black Phoenix a ton, mixed with the dusty/woody notes from Krampus, and sweetened by the red musk and myrrh of Lust. I adore all of those scents alone, and together it’s definitely an interesting mix that I wasn’t expecting. I really like this one and I’m glad I bought it, but it’s hasn’t progressed to full on love yet. I’m sure it will once it’s rested, and especially after some aging. 

Edited by AbbyNormal

This is an unexpected hit. Sweet cassia powder mingled with oily myrrh and gentle curls if red musk. I smell no vetiver or dragon's blood. This could be Chimera's brother or sister but with a cassia twist. Love!

Edited by theredkilt