Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Wet: the aquatic element in this is cool, and little bit '90s Ocean potpourri'.

The grass is sweet, fresh with a slight element of citrus and a touch perfumey. It reminds me of the grass note in Tennis Match.

This leans more aquatic than it does grass on me which is the opposite of what I wanted.

Overall, a nice simple fresh perfume but not the slam dunk grass fume I was hoping for.

I agree that this leans more aquatic than grassy.

The moonlit dew is glorious and prominent, more than mere dew drops clung to blades of grass, this dew has collected into deep teal puddles sparkling in *silver moonlight. The grass comes out more in the dry down, after a few hours it even becomes the dominating note left on my skin.

As a collector of grass notes, the grass in this duo is closest to the wet grass in Goofballs and would suggest that perfume to anyone wanting a bit more of the grass in this bottle. 

Altogether this wears as an upscale fume and works wonderfully as a dewy layering note. 

Edited by Orafish

I agree with Biocarbons that this is 90s aquatic potpourri. It's the kind of aquatic that brings to mind the ideal concept of a beach, all deep blue sky and pristine water contrasted against the bright white shine of immaculate beach sand. Something in this type of aquatic always makes me think of white florals and this is no different. It's a little tiny bit indolic, but I'm probably just more sensitive to it. I am horrible at telling them apart, but maybe there's a bit of night-blooming jasmine somewhere in this blend to bring the moonlight to the moonlit dew note. The aquatic note is definitely the strongest in this duo, but I think I can maybe detect the citrusy wet grass under the loud aquatic.

I like aquatics but I'm pretty picky about them. I'm reminded of my experience with Choke Me, which has a similar white floral aura to it. This duo was pretty different from what I envisioned. I think I was imagining grass and mud and cool, salty dew but this isn't really like that to me.