Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Jenjin

Lemon Peel, Frankincense, and Mastic

Starts out bright lemon peel, blending seamlessly with the resins.  I think the frankincense is very smooth and the mastic - I think - smells almost creamy to me.  The lemon peel fades a lot, pretty quickly, but the overall lemony feeling lasts. 

This reminds me somewhat of the lab's "gold" scents, and also the "sun" scents that I've tried, a little bit.  Also I think this might be the same frankincense in this year's Midnight Mass. 

So. Smooth lemony resins, kind of glowing, bright, but also soft and mellow.  Overall low sillage on me and it fades to a close skin scent after a little while.  I will keep reapplying for that striking lemon peel opening. 

Not for me, but if you want a take on a lemon scent, that is not in your face bright and citrus, this may be for you. Definitely a mix all three notes. The lemon is the most up front, but the frankincense is surprisingly strong on me. It, along with the mastic make this really incense smoke and resin scent that smothers the lemon peel. This scent is more lemon frankincense or lemon resin than what I would consider to be a citrus scent.

I like almost overpowering lemon scents, so this wasn't a hit for me. But overall, an interesting take on a lemon scent.