Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Wet slaps of cloudberry-clotted multekrem, fattigman crumbs, and rivulets of nisse musk.

Edited by Jenjin

Golden, dry biscuits with what smells like a tart lemon and raspberry curd (or maybe a slightly less sour red currant) and thick, sweet cream.  A little bit of spiciness and warm, sugared smoke as it dries down, like a hint of burnt on the edges snickerdoodle cookies mixed with those other notes. 
I'm most surprised by how creamy it smells, especially in the drydown, where it turns into mostly vanilla cream and hints of sour lemon and red berry.  Gnome Ruckus doesn't have a ton of throw on me, and it only lasts about 3 hours, but I'm always happy to add another gourmand fragrance to my collection.

This a creamy, cookie/baked scent on me with hints of something berryish which must be the cloud berry. I had to Google what fattigman is and it's a deep fried cookie. This one is a creamy gourmand. As someone who loves milky and creamy notes, I am loving the clotted multikrem (dessert with whipped cream, sugar and cloudberry) note here. The fattigman fits the description and are just like crumbs sprinkled over whipped cream. I find the cloudberry hard to describe but it's somewhere between smelling like a berry while also having a hint of citrus. I'm really loving this one ❤ Both of the scents I've tried from the New years release have been wins for me.