Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  

This is just straight up leather and. something sharp and indolic. it fades into something prettier after the initial blast but remains mostly leather and floral. 

:thud: Wow!  I'm so glad that I let my decant settle down a week from postal shock.  Batty Maiden is glorious!  I so love a bold carnation & rose blend and am thrilled to find another scent to replace my aging Love in the Asylum bottle.  Maiden greatly benefits from the added indigo musk and leather here.  On me, I get mostly carnation and rose (brightened by tea), with the musk and leather just hanging around in the background rounding it out beautifully. 

This scent to me also reminds me a little of Three Brides (Salon I) and Moscow.  I've slathered this a couple of times now and just love the cloud surrounding me while outside shovelling snow, or running errands.  I think scent is best suited to colder weather.  Might be too much in a hot humid summer.

Another solid winner in the Batty series and a bottle upgrade is going in on my next order.

Edited by rawgirl75